moments like this

moments like this

 In moments like these l sing out a song , I sing out a love song to Jesus . In moments like these lift up my my hands

 1 For this reason he had to be made like them, fully human in every way, in order that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, and that he might make atonement for the sins of the people. Hebrews

2 The splendor of a King, clothed in majesty Let all the earth rejoice All the earth rejoice He wraps himself in Light, and darkness tries to hide And trembles at His voice Trembles at His voice How Great is Our God

3 How great is our God, sing with me How great is our God, and all will see How great, how great is our God

4 Age to age He stands And time is in His hands Beginning and the end Beginning and the end The Godhead Three in One Father Spirit Son The Lion and the Lamb The Lion and the Lamb

5 How great is our God, sing with me How great is our God, and all will see How great, how great is our God

6 Name above all names Worthy of our praise My heart will sing How great is our God

7 How great is our God, sing with me How great is our God, and all will see How great, how great is our God

8 Out on the highways and byways of life, Many are the weary and sad; Carry the sunshine where darkness is rife, Making the sorrowing glad.

9 Make me a blessing, make me a blessing; Out of my life may Jesus shine. Make me a blessing, O Saviour I pray, Make me a blessing to someone today.

10 Tell the sweet story of Christ and His love, Tell of His pow'r to forgive; Others will trust Him if only you prove True every moment you live.

11 Make me a blessing, make me a blessing; Out of my life may Jesus shine. Make me a blessing, O Saviour I pray, Make me a blessing to someone today.

12 Give as 'twas given to you in your need, Love as the Master loved you; Be to the helpless a helper indeed, Unto your mission be true.

13 Make me a blessing, make me a blessing; Out of my life may Jesus shine. Make me a blessing, O Saviour I pray, Make me a blessing to someone today.

14 In moments like these I sing out a song, I sing out a love song to Jesus. In moments like these I lift up my hands, I lift up my hands to the Lord. Singing I love You, Lord. Singing I love You, Lord. Singing I love You, Lord, I love You.

15 In moments like these I sing out a song, I sing out a love song to Jesus. In moments like these I lift up my hands, I lift up my hands to the Lord. Singing I love You, Lord. Singing I love You, Lord. Singing I love You, Lord, I love You.

16 Jesus replied: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.‘ Matt

17 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself.’ Matt

18 Singing I love You, Lord. Singing I love You, Lord. Singing I love You, Lord, I love You.

20 Then Jesus said "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew So you would come

21 Before the world began You were on His mind And every tear you cry Is precious in His eyes Because of His great love He gave His only Son And everything was done So you would come

22 Nothing you can do Could make Him love you more And nothing that you've done Could make Him close the door Because of His great love He gave His only Son Everything was done So you would come

23 Come to the Father Though your gift is small Broken hearts, broken lives He will take them all The power of the Word The power of His blood Everything was done So you would come

24 Nothing you can do Could make Him love you more And nothing that you've done Could make Him close the door Because of His great love He gave His only Son Everything was done So you would come

25 Come to the Father Though your gift is small Broken hearts, broken lives He will take them all The power of the Word The power of His blood Everything was done So you would come

26 Set my heart, O dear Father on Thee and Thee only Give me a thirst for Thy presence divine. Lord keep my focus on loving Thee wholly Purge me from earth; turn my heart after Thine. a passion for thee

27 A passion for Thee; O Lord, set a fire in my soul and a thirst for my God. Hear Thou my prayer, Lord Thy power impart Not just to serve but to love thee with all of my heart a passion for thee

28 Father fill with Thy Spirit and fit me for service Let love for Christ every motive inspire Teach me to follow in selfless submission Be Thou my joy and my soul’s one desire. a passion for thee

29 A passion for Thee; O Lord, set a fire in my soul and a thirst for my God. Hear Thou my prayer, Lord Thy power impart Not just to serve but to love thee with all of my heart a passion for thee

Comments